Love to garden? Love LAGG's mission? Want to make some green (non-Martian) friends?
Please Volunteer and Sign up to Help Tend LA Green Ground's Teaching Garden in Los Angeles.
We try to water, weed, harvest every TUESDAY and SATURDAY 9 am - 12 pm. We are hoping to have several people for each session to make lighter work for all.
Click link below to sign up to help care for LAGG's Teaching Garden below:
TO ADD YOURSELF TO THE CALENDAR:
1. Click the month calendar link above you want to edit.
2. Log into Google*
3. Click "Open in Google Docs" at the top of the page to edit calendar/add yourself to a volunteer day.
4. Close window.
*If you do not have/know your Google login (eBay, YouTube, gmail, Google Business, etc.), or if you have difficulties adding yourself to the calendars, please email us (email@example.com) and let us know:
- Which DATE you are able to work in the garden
- Your name, phone number and email
- If you are able to commit on a monthly basis, please let us know that as well, and will add you to the schedule on an ongoing basis.
LA Green Grounds Teaching Garden
Boden Street and Carmona Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90016
(Located at the east end of the Good Earth Community Garden.)
Please wear a hat, closed-toe shoes, and sunscreen. Please bring gloves and water. During COVID-19 Pandemic, please wear a mask and practice social distancing while working in the garden.