3-Class Series: Sundays, October 16, 23, and 30, 2016
12:00 - 4:30 pm
Create your own edible garden for fresh, organic produce by learning how to:
- Create good soil out of your current one
- What, how, and when to plant
- How much and how often to add compost and water
- Manage insect pests and encourage "good bugs"
- Increase yield and add variety
Florence Nishida, Master Gardener (and LA Green Grounds Co-founder)
Natural History Museum
900 Exposition Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90007
Cost for 3-class series:
Discounted to $80 for residents of 90006, 90007, 90008, 90011, 90015, 90016, 90018, 90037, 90062, 90089. Discounts are limited and only available over the phone. Call (213) 763-3499 for availability.
http://nhm.org/workshops or (213) 763-3499.
Brought to you by UCCE and Natural History Museum, Los Angeles County
900 Exposition Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90007
Google map and directions